Hide
6 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Deep Space Nine help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Cox
msg tools
I finally managed to get my hands on the DS9 expansion. And just my luck, all the cards are missing! While I try to sort this out with the seller, can any kind soul provide me with scans of the cards so I can use it over the weekend. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
You toast the waffle.
badge
In a syrupy voice, the awful waffle walker tries to butter you up.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't be of a ton of help here, but just so you are aware, the retail model of the DS9 came with a pack of crew cards. The tournament prize version of the DS9 model didn't come with that pack of cards, and needs the Star Trek: Attack Wing – DS9 Upgrade Card Pack.

Edit: Actually, look in the files section of that entry. I think it has what you need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cox
msg tools
Thanks. It was a brand new unopened retail copy, just no cards! Need to find the station and rules cards now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Typheron Joyzxqk
United Kingdom
Bathgate
Scotland
flag msg tools
Ordo Xenos | T.I.U.F.
badge
Set Phasers tae Malkey!
mbmbmbmbmb
It should also be sadly noted that unless it come from a brick and mortar store, then Wizkids will typically not send you the missing cards.

Someone on facebook in the UK had that rather sad experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TSUNG Han CHANG
Singapore
flag msg tools
I had the same experience with the oversized cube. You can print the cards from scans, but I haven't managed to find the mission that came with the cube

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Cassotta
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
All the crew cards in ready to print format:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/108104/star-trek-attack-w...

((I know Amperglyph did one as well, but I can't seen to find it))

You can find the base plates for all 3 variants, station cards for the prize and retail versions, turn template, rules and other stuff at the below:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1414043/updated-versions-ca...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.