Ronaldy Halim
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody knows whether I can place cowboy on mountain where there is sheriff or not?(so on that mountain there is only sheriff and no other cowboy)

If yes, could I place my cowboy on the same tile as the sheriff?(basically, I draw the mountain tile with sheriff symbol. Then I move/put the sheriff on that 'new' tile, now I put my cowboy on that exact same tile again)

Thank you for the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Pettit
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
My wife and I play as though you can place whatever you want on the mountain range the sheriff is on, but you don't get the benefit of removing the nuggets with the tent due to that rule. You can place a tent there hoping the sheriff gets moved.

As far as the cowboy, there is nothing in the rules that we have seen preventing you from putting him on the mountain range therefore you should be able to put a cowboy there provided there are no other cowboys on any other part of that connected mountain range.

As a side note you could play the sheriff similarly to the dragon in that he removes cowboys from the board. Move him 6 spaces from where he started when a sheriff tile is drawn and any cowboys that are crossed are 'put in jail' (returned to their owners). Looking at it this way the cowboys are outlaws and the sheriff is after them.

You could even allow the sheriff to save the gold nuggets like he does now while still using him like the dragon. Obviously if you move him to your mountain range you are taking a chance you could lose your cowboy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.