Popular Tags: [View All]
The amazing & fabulous
Australia
Sarina
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was my husband Johns 37th birthday on Friday, so when I asked him what he wanted, he expressed interest in getting a new fur child - a kitty cat. So we went down to Melbourne (about an hour from Puckapunyal) to a shelter for dumped cats and dogs. He picked out the sweetest little girl kitty, mostly black with a white tummy and paws. It looks like she is wearing a dinner suit! John has called her Happy.
So, anyhoo, can anyone tell me how old she needs to be before I have her de-sexed?
And any ideas for assimilating two little dogs to a new addition?

Thanks everyone! And keep crossing your fingers & praying for us to have some human children soon...

Sheralyn.
kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Hey "Shebby" then "GRATZ"! on the "CATZ"! and certainly "THATZ"! something for dem-dam-rodents! It sounds like a "dinky di" for you MY fine furry feline friend.
surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was very excited when I saw the thread title...

Grats on the new kitty! And see you in June.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sheralyn,

Congratulations on your new addition! We have five, and each one has its own personality. Most cats can be spayed or neutered as early as six to fourteen weeks old.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.