Subject: Yet Another Card/Component List rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: KDM_Rules [+] KDM_Reference [+] [View All]
Kelly Lynch
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I looked a couple days ago, and none were to be found. Apparently, several were finished in that time... lol!

This one focuses more on the cards, and subtotals/totals. Non spoiler-y on first page (just backs of cards mentioned), while other tabs do list titles of cards. Set up by both "brick" (the shrinkwrapped cards) for those who are just now opening, and by "deck" for those who already have sorted their cards.

Spreadsheet, via google sheets, is here: https://goo.gl/gyeynG

If you find any mistakes, please contact me (either here, or via email listed in sheet) so I can get it fixed. Thanks!

Cheers,
KDLynch
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Holen
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Says it's locked or permissions are incorrect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Lynch
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Hrmmm... it's open to the public for viewing, just not editing. I just tried on a computer that I've never logged in with, so it's not a cookie thing. What browser are you using, so I can try that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is really helpful. I would possibly suggest rearranging and renaming some sheets so that it's simpler to check the primary lists by card size before lists by brick.

Probably people aren't going to be looking at this sheet as they break their bricks and even if they do, they could find if they're short cards by looking at the full lists. But good job on you!

Any chance you're going to add affinity locations to the gear sheets? As someone who's partially color blind I would appreciate a quick reference, personally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Lynch
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Both "by brick" and "by deck" are listed by size of cards. I can easily swap the two and have "by deck" show first of each two tabs.

I can certainly add affinity's to the gear cards... would just having the color of the affinity (as opposed to location of the colored tabs) be enough? I don't want to put any true info of the cards in the sheet, as that's not it's purpose, but I can see where having the colors listed would be very helpful in the circumstance you mention. I'll work on that tomorrow.

Cheers,
KDLynch

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An example of a very helpful category would be this.

Zanbato - Top red, right green; Red puzzle, green affinity requirement.
Monster Tooth Necklace - Right red; Two red affinity requirement.

Does that make sense?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks Kelly Lynch! I'm just about to crack my decks open so having a list of what they are unsealed is great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Lynch
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Okay, revisions in place now.

Swapped locations of "by deck" and "by brick," and resized some columns for easier reading.

Added affinity colors, thanks to Atomic Robo's suggestion.

Added Promo cards at the bottom of the 2x2 Cards by Deck and 3.5x6 Cards by Deck... totals of these cards are NOT in other totals throughout the sheet, since that would just cause confusion. They're just there for completion (and could add color affinities for promo gear).

Cheers,
KDLynch
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again, this list is so helpful to me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So.... is this getting updated with Expansions?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.