Andrew
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
During the kickstarter I ordered all 4 Messenger mini's...

Messanger of Humanity, Courage, the Spiral Path and the First Story

I received all 4 in wave 1 along with the Twilight Knight mini and Allison, but weren't the 4 messenger's (and Allison I think) supposed to have cards that come with them? It was a long time ago but I remember specifically only ordering extra mini's that came with gameplay components. The listings here on BGG for them show that they come with these cards as well.

So...am I missing these or have they not been sent yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
mbmbmbmbmb
It is in the last update.... and in the shipping info for Wave 1 (email you get when they alert you it is coming)

PDF's will be available for the promo materials in Nov 2015.
After the community has a chance to play and work with these, Adam will master a print run and offer them to backers for the price of a shipping label. (Shouldn't be much for a few cards)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
mbmbmbmbmb
This includes the One-off challenges, not just the gear, hunt, event cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, ok. I must have totally missed that info, my fault for skimming the emails.

Thanks Brett!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Brock
United States
Mount Gay
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brrrmanza wrote:
This includes the One-off challenges, not just the gear, hunt, event cards...

I wonder if we will be able to get all of the promo cards/scenarios. I only skipped a couple of the promo minis, but I would love to be able to get the cards and such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Boehm
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Maybe im dense but i still dont understand what is meant by a one-off scenario. Is it a scenario meant to be played totally independently of any campaign, or does it somehow fit within a regular campaign, just using different characters? Something of a 'meanwhile, back on the ranch...' kind of thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Holen
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Zephyr40k wrote:
Maybe im dense but i still dont understand what is meant by a one-off scenario. Is it a scenario meant to be played totally independently of any campaign, or does it somehow fit within a regular campaign, just using different characters? Something of a 'meanwhile, back on the ranch...' kind of thing?

A one shot game - most likely hunt/showdown only is my guess or simply settlement/hunt/showdown but limited/designed to be played in one session.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jholen wrote:
Zephyr40k wrote:

A one shot game - most likely hunt/showdown only is my guess or simply settlement/hunt/showdown but limited/designed to be played in one session.

What we've been able to construe from squinty guessing is that the one-shots provide you with specific survivors in a specific scenario with a specific monster and special rules.

For example the Adam and Anna scenario places two fully leather bound warriors with some fighting arts and weapons vs a Corpulent Lion. If you succeed your settlement gets the Partnership Innovation for free. (And maybe a special rule and maybe Adam and Anna join.) And if you fail I think you lose access to Partnership for the rest of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LL6869 wrote:
brrrmanza wrote:
I've gotten good at really tiny, fuzzy text... thanks, Poots

Editing this as I make things out/make intuitive leaps/my brain reads the funny squiggles. Anything in italics I'm not sure about. Anything that isn't in italics I'm pretty darn sure of.
Spoiler (click to reveal)

The beginning text is something about Adam and Anna were off exploring when they found... ?????.

The Survivors of Death challenge scenario can be played at any time during your campaign. The scenario is a special showdown and does not advance the timeline. ????????????????? Entire Sentence ?????????????

The rewards of the challenge are designed to be added to your Watcher campaign.

Under Explorers of Death: The Survivors you have some fuzzy text then

Adam begins with Survival 4, Insanity 6, Courage 6, Understanding 3. 3 ranks in the Sword weapon proficiency, +1 Permanent Strength, the Tireless Eye fighting art and the Partner(Anna) skill.

Anna begins with Survival 4, Insanity 6, Courage 3, Understanding (?). 3 ranks in the Spear weapon proficiency, +1 Permanent Evasion, the Leader fighting art and the Partner(Adam) skill.

Both survivors have access to all of the settlement's survival actions.

Use the following gear for the Explorers:
Adam: Leather Mask, Leather Cuirass, Leather Braces, Leather Skirt, Leather Boots, ?????? Sword.

Anna: Leather Mask, Leather Cuirass, Leather Braces, Leather Skirt, Leather Boots, King Spear.

dahak wrote:
Don't think it's king. The Catarium didn't seem to have a sword.

Ring, Song or Long are what it looks like, while we got a glimpse of most of the Blacksmith, we haven't seen much of the Weapon Crafter but there is something fourth down on the right there which it might be.

Blacksmith has a Lantern Sword and a Ring Whip.

The weapon the picture of Adam most reminds me of is the Black Sword.

It's probably a Scrap Sword.

Spoilers from the General Discussion thread if anyone is curious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I know the wave 1 extra rules are coming later, I guess that is the same for the survivor level miniature extras with special rules? Wave 2 wasn't explicitly mentioned with that lot but we can assume its the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.