Subject: 'Stumper' Pete Bloodlust rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Larsen
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I pay 3 gold for this action. I get 4 die and these hit on 4 or more, just like the free attack action. Then I can choose to take one damage for the opportunity to re-roll up to four die. Why would I use this for 3 gold?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vernon Piper
United States
West Park
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's one point of damage for each die you want to re-roll. 2 die = 2 damage, 3 die = 3 damage, and so on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hirsch
United States
Holliston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pete's other two abilities are also enhanced by Pete's damage level. Especially on his 0-cost attack, it may be worth pushing his damage up to 8 to get +1 damage per hit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Rodriguez
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And is also extremely useful when you need that re-roll to deliver the final blow to a hero full of coins, or to deliver the killing blow on a monster or an objective...

Against Deckhands and Bossuns it also might be quite useful to clear empty an area and open a way to other hero to reach a destination, or to clear the way for himself...

So, it could be quite useful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Becker
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it legal to use "bloodlust" to KO Pete on your turn to deny the enemy killing him and taking his gold?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.