Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Capozzi
United States
Andover
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
“Here’s to long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold beer — and another one!”
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a GeekList started that I'll be using as I continue to expand my small collection of wargames. I'd appreciate immensely any contributions to the list from the community. I do a lot of research when I purchase a new game, but I can't always get the feel for why someone is currently enjoying a certain game.

If you'd like, head over to Why I (Currently) Like To Solo This Wargame Over All Others and let me know what you think!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice list. We need more like this! Keep 'em coming. In the month of November, I'm playing 30 solo games in 30 days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.