3 Posts

The King's Armory» Forums » General

Subject: bronze miniatures? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not think that I would ever be able to put those pewter miniatures together and am also not a painter. I saw on another thread that there are some already assembled bronze miniatures available for special order touted as being indestructible. Anyone, know anything about them? Would they look good if you did not paint them or are they designed only to be painted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
michael4928 wrote:
I do not think that I would ever be able to put those pewter miniatures together and am also not a painter. I saw on another thread that there are some already assembled bronze miniatures available for special order touted as being indestructible. Anyone, know anything about them? Would they look good if you did not paint them or are they designed only to be painted?

I saw the bronze figures recently at a con and they are beautiful. But a full set cost $250.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! $250..... perhaps I should give the pewter miniatures a try then or use my pre-painted D&D miniatures as proxies or just use what comes in the box (tokens?)

Thanks for the reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.