Subject: Manual in English rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
The only English version is the old, long-out-of-print Chaosium edition. I have both versions, but haven't ever compared them to see if there are any actual differences in rules or play. (Not that I'm fluent in French anyway.)

If you can get scans, the Chaosium edition was all on light cardstock (except for the rules), so you could recreate it fairly easily. Chaosium should re-release it as a pdf/print and play. Heck, you might want to email them and suggest that. ;)

My English edition is buried in a box somewhere, so I'm not going to be much help, unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mischa D. Krilov
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
When *is* BGG Con 20XX registration, anyway?
badge
This space intentionally left blank. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yohan,

Do you still need a scan of the English rules?

Let me know,

MDK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Whyte
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have posted a full translation into English of the rules from the French edition(including all tables, and a full list of cards and card descriptions) to the files section. It should be appoved in a day or two. enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.