Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks amazing, so much promise.....and its Artipia games!

Looking forward to rulebook and any more information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I admire your optimism but what are you basing this view of amazing promise on? We only have two CAD images which suggests that the physical product is yet to be assembled, one rating of a '7', not a single comment on game play, and monosyllabic detail concerning mechanics and description on the BGG page. There isn't even the sniff of a rule book with utter silence following numerous requests for any dates for anything tangible concerning content. On the Artipia web site the game doesn't even warrant a mention in their upcoming games page. Do a search and nothing exists.

From where I'm sitting it looks like this game has progressed little further than the hard drive of the artists Mac. 2016 would be my bet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nick I'm basing it just on the description , box and board pictures and the publisher. Not much so far, I know, that's why I'm really looking forward to rulebook release and any more information.
2016 may be more realistic, who knows? , I'm just putting out some positivity about what I see as a refreshingly different looking game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They said 300 advance copies at Essen so we'll know soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is schedulde in a french shop for the 12th of October. More photos are available, too.
It says 1-4 player, but as it's supposed to have euro-like gameplay, I din't think it will be good solo. The concept is intresting though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
But how is the gameplay? After drum roll I am skeptical of Artipia titles. I really love among the stars and haven't played Archon yet but it didn't do anything special. What sets this game apart?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Abela
Malta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
But how is the gameplay? After drum roll I am skeptical of Artipia titles. I really love among the stars and haven't played Archon yet but it didn't do anything special. What sets this game apart?

If you'd like to see some gameplay in action (instead of just taking my word for it), there are excellent gameplay videos by

Rahdo and Lines (the latter is single-player).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W*m L**naerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

I've played it twice now, once with experienced gamers and once with casual gamers and the game was well received by both groups. The first edition rule book had some unclarities and omissions so I guess with a better rule book it will be even better. Both games lasted +2.5h but both times I was the only player who knew the game.
I've played Drum Roll too and like that one also although I find it too long, Pursuit should play faster.
The theme comes through great and the Stress-mechanic seems to be quite original.
I'm backing the upgrade set for my first edition because this game will definitely hit the table more.
The only drawback for me is the length of the game and the fact that it doesn't accommodate 5 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Fischer
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

I have played the game 4 times so far with different players and everybody really enjoyed the game. It's true that the game can take a bit long (>2h), especially if the players don't know the rules. But the games don't feel long, as everybody is engaged all the time.

I will also get the upgrade pack from the kickstarter, as I think this is a really great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.