Kingdom of Heaven: The Crusader States 1097-1291» Forums » Rules

Subject: Acre captured city rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nenad Mitrovic
msg tools
mbmbmb
Dear all,

In scenario F, Kingdom of Jerusalem is control by Ayyubid power, but Acre is christian control. So is it Acre captured city? (can Jerusalem units be muster in Acre).

Thanks in advance,

Best regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nenad Mitrovic
msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott de Brestian
United States
Mt. Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Somehow my reply didn't post???

Anyway, I believe the scenario is correct as published. Jerusalem can maintain forces in Acre if its leader is there, and the Hospitallers and Templars can also stick around in the city. I don't believe there are any unanticipated consequences from that, but if there is let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nenad Mitrovic
msg tools
mbmbmb
like i said in scenario F, Kingdom of Jerusalem is control by Ayyubid power but Acre is christian control. Here is situation in the game that i play.

I am christina player, when i want to muster KOJ unit to Acre my opponent disagree sine Acre is not in KOJ home province. i agree wit him and we continue playing. Now i i left 2x KOJ unit in Acre and don want to Demobilize them as per rule of captured city, but my opponent disagree with that "Acre did not change hands during this scenario, so it is not a captured city".

So i cant muster KOJ in Acre, and i cant leave 2x KOJ unit in Acre as captured city. Can any one explain this, any specific rule? i am thinking about 7.2.1 but i am not sure if i interpret the rule correctly.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Waller
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mb
No power controls Acre so no power has rights to Muster (except for Templars, Crusaders and Hospitallers...if Byzantine controlled the space they could also Muster but these are exceptions to the general rule and don't apply to KoJ units.

It IS a captured City so you can keep 2xKoJ there. Captured is defined as being a controlled space in a province controlled by Neutral or Enemy Power.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.