Eric Matsuzawa
Japan
flag msg tools
Entry thread for Escape on Bear Mountain

Designed for the 2015 Children's Game Print and Play Design Contest

by Eric Matsuzawa

Game Summary
Three good friends (Porcupine, Skunk, and Rattlesnake) are enjoying a sunny afternoon together when nearby Bear awakes to see them in his favorite berry patch. Guide their return home with the help of their natural defenses against the pursuing bear. Escape on Bear Mountain is a children's solo/cooperative game of important decisions and dramatic close calls.

Number of Players - 1 or more

Approximate Play Time - not sure yet (played it several times with my kids but haven't watched the clock.)

Components - one 7.5"x7.5" game board, 8 tokens, a bag of two different colored items to draw from (for example I have 10 each of yellow and black eurocubes in a bag)

Prospective Categories - No School/No Reading, Co-Op Game, Strategy Game

Files - prototype board and tokens https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4tBLuhCn6j_SG91T1BiSU9jeWc...
I'll try to get the rules up soon and change the status to component ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harper
United Kingdom
Wantage
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks lovely. And I like using a "bag draw" for randomness. Looking forward to seeing the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.