Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Froelich
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I are relatively new to Fresno, and are looking to find other gamers. We play many games, although our favorites would have to be Twilight Imperium, Puerto Rico, and the Settlers of Catan. If anyone knows of a group, or is part of one, please let us know! We are tired of not knowing anyone here!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Roybal
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
May have to look you both up next time I am in Delhi...but it may be a while.

-=v=-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Leitl
United States
Park Falls
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I am soon to be leaving the Fresno area (about 30 miles south of it now) so I wish you luck on finding a gaming group. You might want to head down to The Game Preserve, which is a local game store and see if they know of any. Also CapNClassic has compiled a favorites list that includes all those gamers that are registered from the Fresno area. Try giving him a shout. If you have any questions about the area though fell free to give me a yell and I will see if I can help.

Daniel Leitl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are in luck! You've landed in the same town as Mark Jackson. Here is his blog:

http://akapastorguy.blogspot.com/

He was just recently Geek-of-the-week:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/141651

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Froelich
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow - fast responses! Thank you for the help here - hopefully we will find ourselves playing a game or two soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Stewart
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
It's sooo Hot out here...
mbmbmbmbmb
DrFro wrote:
My wife and I are relatively new to Fresno, and are looking to find other gamers. We play many games, although our favorites would have to be Twilight Imperium, Puerto Rico, and the Settlers of Catan. If anyone knows of a group, or is part of one, please let us know! We are tired of not knowing anyone here!

Thanks!

Good luck!

I live in Visalia, 45 miles south of you. Throughout the years I've searched for players.

Essentially, you have to get lucky!!

Fortunately, there are a few of us in Visalia which also play TI, PR, but not so much SoC. Other favorites are Amun-Re, Ra, Princes of Florence as well as many of the top 50 list on BGG.

Send me a note if you are further interested in dropping down for a game session. We try to get as many games in as possible. Say from 6pm to 1am. The last few times we've gone to 3am.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/149

There's a guild for those who happen upon this thread. Check in with any of the regulars there to find out the latest Fresno Gaming news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.