Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Hoefer
Germany
Hambuehren
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My three gaming buddies and me decided it's about time to participate in a Friedrich World Championship. We play the game a lot, love it and have even introduced our own challenge cup for our internal sessions.

Apart from that we designed our very own Friedrich-T-Shirts for our trip to Berlin. All that's not enough though to help Friedrich get the attention it deserves so I decided to inform my local newspaper (Cellesche Zeitung) that 4 people from Celle will take part in the 10th Friedrich-WC in Berlin. I didn't think they would be interested in doing an article but luckily I was wrong. So, here you go. Here is the online version of the newspaper article from Saturday, September 26th, 2015.

Have a nice read! cool

http://www.cellesche-zeitung.de/S4362116/Vier-Celler-Brettsp...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice! It's always nice to see positive press about board games, especially great ones like Friedrich.

Viel Glück in Berlin!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.