Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Veltre
United States
Middleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently traded for a large HoN collection. Unfortunately, the trader didn't have the army boxes anymore (he stored the game in plano boxes).

I really enjoy owning the expansion boxes with all of my games and would love to get a set of these army boxes.

Is anyone willing to sell me their empty army boxes for a few bucks? I'll pay for shipping of course.

Please message me.

Thanks,
Anthony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact cs@iellogames.com. We might have extra boxes. (I can't promise you though). Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Veltre
United States
Middleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IelloGames wrote:
Contact cs@iellogames.com. We might have extra boxes. (I can't promise you though). Good luck.

Thank you . It is at least worth a shot! I just sent in an email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Veltre
United States
Middleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

I'm still searching. Any big Heroes of Normanie players out that have their own storage solutions and wish to sell me their empty US, German, and Commonwealth army boxes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm currently using mine, but once the new KickStarter ships, I won't need them. If you're still in need then, I'd be more than happy to give them to you. You'd have to cover shipping though, and I am in Canada (although I might be able to send it to my Denver office and have it shipped from there.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.