Sanan Mahmudov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all geeks.

I am coming from Baku, Azerbaijan, and will land in the morning in Berlin. Now looking for travellers from Berlin to Essen, searching BlaBlaCar and Mitfahrgelegenheit. If there is no choice, so will go there by ICE.

Will stay at Bergische Schweiz in Velbert (so need to buy the cheapest ticket for S- and U-bahns ).

Who are also arriving in Essen on the 7th?
What do you plan to do?
Anyone living or staying nearby?
Where to buy big gamebags?
I will also bring my own game Grand Bazaar, if interested we could play it, I am starting pre-sells on upcoming 3-4 days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Kovač Plavi
Croatia
Našice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can help you about the bags - IKEA is your pick

If you arriving on the 7th I highly suggest going to the warmup in unperfekthaus - you can eat, drink and play for the whole day for 29e, and meet a bunch of people geeks from all over the world, including myself surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sanan Mahmudov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks ) Unperfekthaus is on my mind, but also would like to know if there are someone staying at the same hotel as mine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Freeman
United Kingdom
Exeter
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the GeekList detailing who is staying where and add or comment on your own

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/196214/essen-spiel-20...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.