Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks,

One more question from my yesterday posting, which I forgot to include...

The Enemy orders are assigned as per skill level (from high to low), but my question is: since you allocate the Enemy units at random at their Approach zone of the battlefield area (4 unit maximum) and the rest at the Reserve, if you have the highest skill unit at the reserve it gets an order anyway, or not? in other words, the orders are assigned as per highest skill level units placed at the Approach zone ONLY, or at the whole Enemy battlefield area?

Your wisdom and knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jumval

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kossits
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the whole board. Part of the strategy is deciding where to put them. Enemies that get a battle plan have a chance of not activating and doing nothing, whereas the default battleplans usually do something useful without a activation roll. I like to try and freeze some of the most powerful enemy units in the reserve by picking a battleplan for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again, Peter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.