Popular Tags: [View All]
Chip Beauvais
United States
Maynard
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to believe that winning this game was not the main reason I enjoyed it so much (although I'll have to admit that it was a factor). I like the puzzle tile-laying aspect of the game, especially as each person has his or her own set of tiles to place.
I concentrated on getting as many tiles as I could for the exact price, even if I couldn't place them immediately. I did waste a few turns later on moving tiles in and out of my reserve spot.
For the second and third scoring rounds, I had a wall of length 13. The trade-off, of course, was that I had very few places in which I could lay tiles.
For most building types, there was one person with the majority, and 3 or more tied for second place. I held the majority of 3 of the cheaper building types, and I mostly ignored the more expensive buildings.
I like this game a lot, and I look forward to playing it again soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.