4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: City of Orange 1-2 Players Needed. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Phillips

California
msg tools

We have four players and are looking for two more.(This is a SMALL group,we do not have multiple groups or games going on at the same time).

We enjoy party games and games that allow for social interaction while playing. FUN is the key element so we shy away from strategy type games that strain your brain and complicated rules just make us faint.blush

Our age range is 30 to Death warmed over. HA! (think Seniors) But we are a lively, sarcastic, and cut throat friends and sneaky bitches that will stay hidden and come from behind to win,while you are struggling to make a "Hail Mary effort to stay in the game"

Favorite games from the past we have enjoyed:Cheater,Times Up, Slide 5, Shadows over Camelot(Just so you all know were not Brain Dead.)Spot it!,Wits & Wagers,Say Anything,Wahoo,Cootie,Game of Life,Left-Right-Center,True Colors etc...

Thank You All for reading this request

WHEN: First Saturday of EACH month.
WHERE: Near Glassell and Fletcher
TIME: 6:30PM to 10 or 11PM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Michael,

You don't have a flag, so I don't know where you're located. I could move your post to a regional forum if I knew what Orange (CA?) you meant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Phillips

California
msg tools
Hello- how kind of you to "spot it" (pun intended!)

YES, WE ARE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, ORANGE COUNTY,CITY OF ORANGE. AND PLEASE PUT US IN A CATEGORY THAT FITS.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
MIKE PHILLIPS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're now in the wild West.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.