Popular Tags: [View All]
Aron D
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just recently gotten into A Game of Thrones/Song of Fire and Ice (I know very late to the party). Around the same time, the news out of Gencon about A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (Second Edition) was coming out. I have subsequently become very interested in trying the game out. However, I lack anyone to play it with. My wife isn't much of a gamer (though she has been enjoying the show) and my friends aren't really into collectible games. So I was curious if there was anyone in the Erie PA area that was thinking about playing the game and looking for someone to play with. If so, feel free to post here or send me a PM. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Bogle
United States
Belmont
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im 2 or so hours from Erie in Olean NY and would like to find players as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron D
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually never bought the game because there didn't seem to be much interest in it locally. There was some additional discussion in the game forums:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1471045/any-thrones-play...

I would still potentially be interested if we could get a decent group together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.