5 Posts

Sheriff of Nottingham» Forums » General

Subject: Just a few kind words rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Some Guy
United States
flag msg tools
I recently bought SoN and when I got it home, a few of the cards where damaged. So I sent an e-mail out to the company and they quickly sent me and entire set of new cards! (All I really needed was twenty or so.) But they also included two promo cards. Overall the game in very fun, and the customer service is great! Just figured I'd post a quick little something on here to thank them for making a great game, and going above and beyond in keeping their customers happy.
If you are thinking about buying SoN I say go for it, it's a fun game and if you have any problems, they will treat you right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar experience. CS was outstanding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Livett
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
To second this, I had a player board with a weird misprinted strip going along it. They sent me a whole new board along with two promo cards too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivans Ivanovs
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Are those special promo cards for contacting customer service?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Ngoi
New Zealand
Epsom
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just had the same experience. Such great customer service, quick and friendly and generous, just had to post a comment!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.