BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: seeking a game I forgot the name of! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel Garcia
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Hello. Just thought I would give it a try and ask if you know of a game I once saw, but cannot recall what's it's called presently. It is a WWII two player game where a raid on a Nazi building is simulated using map tiles to represent rooms ala Space Hulk. I believe it can also be played solitaire though not certain. The game comes supplied with cardboard slotted versions of the soldiers. As I recall from the description, the game is played in two phases (sneak and, once the alarm is raised, battle). Do any of you know what it is called/who manufactures it???? Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thee Insidius Doktor Glaze & His Sidekick Donut Boy with the Amazing Monkeytime Dancers Ooh!
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I_have_heard_the_mermaids_singing,_each_to_each. I_do_not_think_that_they_will_sing_to_me... We_have_lingered_in_the_chambers_of_the_sea By_sea_girls_wreathed_with_seaweed_red_and_brown Till_human_voices_wake_us,_and_we_drown
mbmbmb
The first thing your description immediately made me think of was the classic Raid on St. Nazaire. But there's no stand-up guys or room-by-room fighting like in Space Hulk. Sorry....

Good Luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry Gabriel, I don't know the game, but this is one of the rarest events in BGG. Somebody has posted an ON-Topic subject in an Off-Topic forum.

You'll get a better response putting this in General Gaming, but hopefully the admin will move this anyway.

Good luck with your search.
Cheers,
jon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwen
Belgium
oost-vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Could you be looking for Hour of Glory: Bunkerstorm ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.