Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Yordy
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to be in Germany for a couple days in October but after Essen Spiel.

Anyone have any suggestions on games I might want to find locally that are a better price than here in the States and mostly language independent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonia
Germany
Wolfsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everthing from Feuerland Spiele and Lookout should be cheaper than in the states. Also Feldherr foam core products can be bought at a good price.
Not sure if it is that much cheaper than at the fair though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The states are pretty cheap so there's not much you can get really cheaper. You might want to check the Essen preview list and see if there's something that doesn't have a publisher that sells in the US and concentrate on those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart R.
Belgium
Tongeren
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We go to Germany twice or three times a year and I always try to visit at least the local Müller and Galeria stores. They'll usually have something on sale, but it's hit and miss. Luckily, Aachen (where we usually go) also has two decent game shops in the city centre with a broader range, so there's plenty to see for the boardgamer .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias M
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lorthania wrote:
Luckily, Aachen (where we usually go) also has two decent game shops in the city centre with a broader range, so there's plenty to see for the boardgamer .

Greetings from Aachen. Würfelkiste, yes, but which shop is the second one? The toy shop inside Mayersche Buchhandlung? This one is very expensive, IMHO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.