Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
68 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

Moongha Invaders: Mad Scientists and Atomic Monsters Attack the Earth!» Forums » General

Subject: Has anyoe in the US received their copy yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arnaldo Horta Jr
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The title says it all! If you have, did you get a shipping notification first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
the Yellow Sign?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI just has them marked in stock as of today - I'm guessing that they just received them. I'd imagine you'll get notifications this evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Vogler
United States
Maryville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature Market had them in stock yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Palmer
United States
Fenton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope they sent out backer rewards before listing it for sale to the general public.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Dahlstrom
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
(This is a picture of a frozen waterfall, from behind the waterfall)
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember where I read it - I think one of the kickstarter updates - but somewhere it said that CSI already got the game in a few days ago and was processing it, and was supposed to be finished putting it in the mail yesterday.

I have no verification of any of that though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounded by the last Kickstarter update they'd be shipped by CSI by Tue 9/29 but I haven't received a shipping notice, I have a FedEx package showing up today and I'm unable to track down what it's for, although it seems light for two games

pdahl wrote:
I don't remember where I read it - I think one of the kickstarter updates - but somewhere it said that CSI already got the game in a few days ago and was processing it, and was supposed to be finished putting it in the mail yesterday.

I have no verification of any of that though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Meighan
United States
Manahawkin
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because CSI is showing them as in stock, I almost want to order one from them and see which one arrives first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dustin boggs
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
these are my overtexts and
badge
now I am without geek gold :(
mbmbmbmbmb
wow did canada win on the shipping front for a change? I have had my copy for a week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Winfrey
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does CSI ship FedEx or UPS? No UPS MyChoice notice for me yet (informs me when someone is sending me a UPS package).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VanVeen wrote:
Does CSI ship FedEx or UPS? No UPS MyChoice notice for me yet (informs me when someone is sending me a UPS package).

FedEx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked Julia at Treefrog about tracking numbers and she said:

Quote:
Hopefully from CSI, they do normally,
Cheers
Julia
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They may not be bothering with tracking numbers in this case of sending out hundreds of single packages all at once. (Personally, I'm fine with that.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really hoping we get tracking numbers since they're using Fedex. I don't need may package sitting around for hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With at least a 1,000 copies emailing tracking numbers would just slow the process down...trust me it's not a simple 5 min task if done right. Let them send them out as fast as they can which will mean it will take a few weeks. They still have their regular business to run on top of this. I trust coolstuff they have always done a splendid job. Besides its probably fedex via USPS which means tracking can be useless once it's handed off to the local mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Miller
United States
Gettysburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Punk Rock Warlord
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, nothing here. If I'd have ordered from Miniature Market on Tuesday I could have received it today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One_Wolf wrote:
Because CSI is showing them as in stock, I almost want to order one from them and see which one arrives first.

Did you? you know you want too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GARY SEVEN
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I just kind of hope people in the US get their copies before the first day of Spiel (Essen) soblue .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Palmer
United States
Fenton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope backers in the US get their copies before non-backers. Kinda annoyed that they are already up for sale. Wish they would have waited a week or 2 after backers got theirs. Not a huge deal, just another annoyance about this KS. Glad it's almost finally over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
orange_rhino wrote:
I hope backers in the US get their copies before non-backers. Kinda annoyed that they are already up for sale. Wish they would have waited a week or 2 after backers got theirs. Not a huge deal, just another annoyance about this KS. Glad it's almost finally over.
According to the last update, Tuesday was the last day they did shipping to backers. Hoping they start showing up this week for us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Winfrey
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Georgia, so hoping to see it very soon. Big gaming fest this weekend too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VanVeen wrote:
I'm in Georgia, so hoping to see it very soon. Big gaming fest this weekend too!

Yeah, Atlanta Game Fest! soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana R.
United States
Claremont
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Devotium Popcornicus
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
VanVeen wrote:

FedEx

Yeah, if they shipped today I can get it tabled in 10+ days thanks to their FedEx/USPS combo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Futza wrote:
According to the last update, Tuesday was the last day they did shipping to backers. Hoping they start showing up this week for us.

If that's the case, I think this will be the first time an order from CSI has ever taken more than 2 days to reach my house.

Hopefully by Saturday. . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Miller
United States
Gettysburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Punk Rock Warlord
mbmbmbmbmb
Started on Monday and no one's gotten it yet? Bullshit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Wayman
United States
Palmetto
Florida 34221
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Navy Brat, Dad served on Submarines in the 60's and 70's. I was there to watch them Commission his last two boats,SSN615 Gato and SSN684 Cavalla. The "New" Navy assigns sailors to subs, Dad said he wouldnt be caught dead on one now!
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today but I am in Florida 2 hours from Cool Stuff. Came through USPS Smart Post with no notification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.