David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So the blind boosters have a value DURING the OP where you draw it. But after that, which Blind booster do you want to contribute to your normal builds?

For me it's the Lakota, just because of the weapon upgrade and it's value to my typical Federation builds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Royce Calverley
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Lakota
2) Ferenghi
3) Species
4) Bajoran

Then the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bell
msg tools
mbmbmb
Gotta go with Lakota, just because I mostly play Feddie and the upgrades are going on everything

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry DeStefano
United States
Bloomingburg
New York
flag msg tools
feds, species and romulan and then maybe ferengi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hare
msg tools
The blinds I will get the most mileage out of long term:
1) Buruk - I will get a lot of mileage out of that captain, talent, and crew
2) Toh'Khat - I plau MU a lot. The captain is okay, but just having a MU vorcha(s) is useful.
3) Bioship Omega - those tech will see the table quite a bit in any species fleet.
4) Nunk - I play Ferengi a lot for fun, so more options are good.

Blinds I want a second/third copy of
Lakota for phasers
Aldara for the weapon
Marauder for weapon
Species for techs
Honestly, double of each would be good to replace older worn models.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty much the same as the others. I'm not much of a Federation player anymore though (even selling off some of my old fed ships).

Definitely want to add the Ferengi ship to my fleet as well as the Bajoran and Bioship. I love playing the oddball races in casual play more than the normal ones you see everyday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ginever
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty much all of them

Bioship for the extra named ship and cheap species upgrades
Bajoran for the captain (who will be taking up residence on DS9)
Mirror for the ship model
Klingon, Vulcan, Fed because I play those factions and will actually use the cards.
The cardassian and Romulan because they are nice packs and if I ever manage to get my hands on a valdore/koranak pack I would like to play those factions too.
Kazon because I desperately want them to be a playable faction and more cards will definitely help them along.
Ferengi is the only one that is a bit meh for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliot Baker
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk, England
flag msg tools
USS Lakota
Toh'Khat
IRW Buruk
Nunks Marauder

I play mainly Federation and Mirror universe so its obvious the Lakota and the Toh'Khat are ships I want and will use. The Buruk will help my Romulans get a bit more power and Nunks Marauder for weapon ports.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mb
In order

Kazon
Romulan
Federation
Klingon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Percival
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Since I suffer from "gotta-catch-them-all" I want one of everything. But I'd really like multiples of the Romulan, Federation and Species ships because of some of the upgrades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Star Trek: Attack Wing – 2015-2016 Organized Play Reinforcement Booster Brick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tagore Nakornchai
United Kingdom
Putney
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah - this seems like an admin using his/her power just for the sake of it, rather than because there is actually community demand for the thread to be moved.

Moving it into this subforum seriously reduces the visibility of the discussion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The ships you're talking about all seem to be included in this brick. When someone comes to this page, there will be a thread about the ships included in the brick.

It's not a subforum, it's an equal forum, in the expansion entry for the brick. It still shows up on the front page, but with context; the full title in front of the thread title shows what's being discussed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Victor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Omega is the first one that always comes to mind.

I'm really excited for what it's bringing to the faction.

But I'm dying to get my hands on Upgraded Phasers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found this thread by accident.
Didn't even know we had a BBB subforum...

I'm pretty impressed with the paintjobs of the models and like the first five ships I've seen up.close (Lakota, Nunk's, MU, Buruk and Omega) .very much. Very interesting new ships... Each one a nice addition for tje home fleet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Victor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
So far I've pulled the Lakota and Buruk.

Another guy Omega this last time. It actually wasn't all that powerful because of it's low captain skill. It obviously hit hard, but hitting last just made it the first target. So it always went down quickly.

I guess that's how WizKids balanced it out for the boosters.

So, a tip if you think you might pull it: figure out a way to bump up it's captain skill. Or replace the captain. Probably use a shuttlecraft.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Already got the Ferengi ship that I wanted from it. The only others that interest me are the Cardassian ship because they are my favorite faction, and possibly the Bioship, just to have a 3rd ship for the faction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.