Popular Tags: [View All]
Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Early Flamme Rouge prototype
mbmbmbmbmb
Another milestone Daniel and I have both given all the files the final proof today!

It should head to the printer within a week!

Regards
Asger Granerud
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
So we can expect to get the games in two weeks then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McCormick
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the ETA on availability for those who missed the Kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My current estimate is delivery for KS backers Januaryish. Retail availability immediately following that. Latest February.

Regards
Asger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
Life goes on...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea on MSRP for Europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AsgerSG wrote:
My current estimate is delivery for KS backers Januaryish. Retail availability immediately following that. Latest February.

Regards
Asger

I would now say KS backers should expect to get this by March, perhaps late February.

EU MSRP is expected to be around 34€. Maybe upwards of 39€ in the most expensive countries.

Regards
Asger

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
AsgerSG wrote:
EU MSRP is expected to be around 34€. Maybe upwards of 39€ in the most expensive countries.

Hrmpf. Which convinces me once more not to kickstart. I paid $44 half a year in advance just to be the first to hold it in his hands. Not really a good deal I'd say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
AsgerSG wrote:

Hrmpf. Which convinces me once more not to kickstart. I paid $44 half a year in advance just to be the first to hold it in his hands. Not really a good deal I'd say.

Not a good deal if you're certain it's getting published one way or the other. Jolly Roger is small enough that I wasn't certain so I was willing to pay a little more to back it (not preorder it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
AsgerSG wrote:

And I might be over-promising on the prices. Lets see where it actually lands, when it gets here! But you are on to some of the vagaries of KS. Final component cost isn't always known in full detail, and I as a publisher would err to the cautious side!

I expect to have physical finished games in hand by Nürenberg. Psyched

Regards
Asger Granerud

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.