The box contains the following:

Map of London
Newspaper Archive (booklet)
Case Book
Clue Book
London Directory
Quiz Book
Rules

It's about time I played it again, I think I must have forgotten the solutions by now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin M
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Image id 15210 shows everything, the white sheet pasted into the folder the case book is a bit of info that came in the box (the sort of stuff you normally get on the back) and isn't part of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonja wrote:
How can I make sure my game is complete?

Can somebody please post a list of all contents so I can double-check if my game is complete?

This image has the official list of all six game components:

You should have:

1. London Map - a 24" by 28" map of Victorian London, divided in zones, buildings identified with code numbers

2. Case Book - 46 pages, divided in two parts: case descriptions, and case solutions

3. Clue Book - 124 pages, ten sections (one for each case), with numbered paragraphs giving clues

4. Newspaper Archive - 32 pages, a collection of fictional issues of The Times, with hints and case information

5. London Directory - 20 pages, a listing of private apartments, shops, and places of interest

6. Quiz Book - 8 pages, ten quizzes, one for each case

The base game comes with the following ten cases:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Colin, in his post, said "It's about time I played it again, I think I must have forgotten the solutions by now."

I agree! The great thing about getting old (I'll be 60 very soon)is that I can't remember anything . . .so . . .the cases will be new to me again! To prove my point, I hadn't played the game in over 10 years and just recently sat down with my wife and our 25 year old daughter to do a case that I swore to my daughter that we had never done before. About half way through the case, my wife said "this sounds so familiar." I agreed, but neither of us could remember who the guilty people were or the solution in general. We lost to Holmes as usual. A few days later my wife, while digging through somee old files, came up with our score on the same case from when we played it in 1983. We actually score 10 points higher back then from this most recent time. I told my wife that we could probably go at again next Christmas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.