Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: How useful are the Plasti Doors and Tokens? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both items are a little pricey. I'd be using them JUST for this game. Are they just a nice upgrade or do they make gameplay a little easier? I know in Zombicide it can take a little longer to figure out which doors are closed or open, so I'm thinking the 3D doors will make it easier. Or they just might be an item that gets knocked over.

Also, what are they broken wall pieces for?

I'm thinking that if they help speed up gameplay by clarifying things better they would be worth it. If they are just rubber/plastic versions of a paper product...

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aron craig
United States
Cumming
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the games I've played the plastic doors make it much easier to see both where entrances are and which are open. Makes the games flow a lot smoother, particularly in this system where the door locations change based on the setup. The tokens, those definitely seem more optional to me, but they are very nice as bling. The wall chunks are to mark where the minotaur abom runs through walls and makes his own doors. If getting the rest of the plastic bits in the token pack doesn't isn't appealing you could mark those with extra open doors as they function the same AFAIK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on my experiences with Zombicide season 3, I think that both the plastic token pack and plastic doors look really great during game play. I don't really think they really affect the game play in any way though, other than by looking nice. I liked them enough to end up ordering them for Black Plague as well though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anything that adds to the 3D effect and increases immersion into the Zombicide universe is a good thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
longagoigo wrote:
Anything that adds to the 3D effect and increases immersion into the Zombicide universe is a good thing.

You'll like this then: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1621774283/battle-syste...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mike B Canada wrote:
longagoigo wrote:

You'll like this then: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1621774283/battle-syste...

Already backing that one. Looks like it is going to be pretty interesting for the Modern Zombicide as they keep bringing new items out.

I have just taken possession of the Fantasy Version https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1621774283/battle-syste... which I think is going to be good for Black Plague.

I haven't had a chance to put it together yet and there are a few other sets I am after to complete the system but they aren't going to restock the website until November.

I think it will add extra interest to the game and as Wulfsberg is already going to add a 3D element to the game (with the towers) I don't think it will be too outside the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.