Chris Donnelly
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
A few points where I've seen contradicting info in the forums and could do with some input.

If a player activates Lone Drifter's auto pilot and ends his turn, does he immediately get the benefit of auto-pilot?

Card text is "move X space after each player's turn".

Do you need to declare you are using Tac-X in the declare attack or declare defense steps of combat?

These steps specifically state that you have declare any abilities you are using. But Tac-X's trigger is not "as an action/attack/Defense"...it is simply "immediately after rolling any die". Seems awkward that your tactical computer could force you to reroll a high result when you don't want to. (I'm happy enough that you can't use Tac-X for salvage rolls but fine with being used for all others).

If you purchase a new ship on an outlaw planet (losing your bounty) and then exit through the planetary shield entrance/exit do you immediately gain a new bounty?

Do players have to be adjacent on the board to engage in "Free Trade" (p. 16)?

Can the Pyrion Railgun damage NPCs?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
P&P RPG>Tabletop>Sports>VideoGames
badge
I love all kinds of games and competitions.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you Auto Pilot after your turn.

You use Tac-X right after the offending die stops rolling.

You gain a bounty whenever you are innocent and enter or leave an Outlaw Planetary Border.

I'm not sure if there are any "actual" rules for "free trade". You would have to be adjacent to transfer cargo. You could also jettison it, and the other person could pick it up on their turn.

Yes the Railgun should be allowed to damage NPC's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Calinor wrote:
Yes the Railgun should be allowed to damage NPC's.

I agree with most of your rulings only though the Railgun says it targets Outfits and NPCs technically do not have Outfits. How is able it able to target them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
P&P RPG>Tabletop>Sports>VideoGames
badge
I love all kinds of games and competitions.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ships can take X amount of damage before being destroyed (PC and NPC both). Pyrion Railgun's damage isn't excluded from this. The fact that it targets an outfit is an additional and even more powerful ability. It's bad enough that you are losing that when you use it on an NPC, not to mention the very low amount of damage the ability does. It should not be completely ignored for it's ability to apply damage altogether.

It also makes no logical sense. Granted not a primary concern of mine where rules are concerned, but still something that I like to take into account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.