Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lester Ortiz
Puerto Rico
Dorado
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I contacted Litko asking if they where making any tokens for the Vs 2PCG. They replied they didn't thought about it before but if I helped them they would. They sent me some samples of the test run. They made it clear that the final product may not look exactly like these but I thought some of you would like to see these, given that the tokens in the box aren't of the best quality. They're double sided. Don't know when Litko will sell these but they will hopefully soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic. I hope they do start selling these. Great replacements for what comes in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Voshall
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those look great. I'll definitely be looking at getting a set or two when they are released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Padilla
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
I can dig it. I'd pick some up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those look pretty good! I'm not a fan of the colors, though. I want bright! and Neon! For some reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
agentkuo wrote:
Those look pretty good! I'm not a fan of the colors, though. I want bright! and Neon! For some reason.

100% agree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Ortiz
Puerto Rico
Dorado
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
agentkuo wrote:

Im the opposite. Solid colts are best. I am ok with the transparency on the wounds though for the blood drop imagery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.