Popular Tags: [View All]
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...and it's got a 6.4 rating here on BGG.

Quelf

The description

Quelf is insanely fun and it's easy to play too. But the outcome of Quelf is anything but simple. As you move around the gameboard, crazy things start to happen. Players start talking weirdly. Your friend's face is wrapped in toilet paper. Your mom is talking like Dracula with her thumb on her forehead. You're sitting underneath the kitchen table until someone rolls a "4". And when the dust settles, the laughing finally stops and someone crawls away the winner, you realize you've never had this much fun playing a board game in your life!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm... It's won appearently a ton of awards, but there are no reviews or session reports... at all. Not geek friendly but a gateway game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Quelf is not a game so much as a series of ways to act like a moron in public.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With only 31 users reportedly owning it, this might deserve a pass. Don't be misled by the 6.4:

# ratings = 30
Average rating = 6.42
Standard Deviation = 2.49
User Rank = 2008

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Oh, boy! Oh, boy!

It's Quelf! Quelf!

Quelf?

I give up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I gotta say - Quelf is a super fun party game. I've played it with gamers and non gamers, adults and kids - and absolutely everyone had a blast. Many people were reduced to tears because they were laughing so hard.

This game definitely will make you do silly things - and I guess if everyone's kinda cool with that - then it's amazing! Best party game I've played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.