Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Dusik
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct me if I am wrong, but is it fair to say that when you place a dragon on your turn that you decide which end of the boat faces toward the coast? (My apologies to nautically aware people out there for my ignorance of boat terminology.) In cases where the non-neutral colour is in the middle, it wouldn't matter either way, obviously, but in the case where the non-neutral colour is at one end of the dragon, it could perhaps make a difference to someone on whether they want to join the raid. What I am asking basically is: is there a front to the dragon as indicated by anything, e.g. the direction of the flag waving in the wind indicates the front of the boat, or is the placement solely determined by you?

Thanks!
Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve+Jackie McKeogh
United Kingdom
Okehampton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have complete freedom in deciding which end will be the front. The rules say that the dragon is maneuvred parallel to the peninsulas in 'beliebiger Ausrichtung', which means in any alignment/orientation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Dusik
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! Thank you for helping out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.