Gustav Andersson
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
(first, love the game!)

Invest question 1: The card never mentions when this token is returned to the supply. So, what happens when a Featured Blend with one of my Invest Tokens on it is broken apart or when someone else beats it? Will I get the token back, or does it go to the supply?

Invest question 2: Minor one, but why does it say that this will be used during the roll phase? Shouldn't it be during the other player's Blend phase? (minor because the card kinda spells it out.)

Research Boost 1: Do I have to use the token as soon as I get it, or can I wait for a later Activate phase in subsequent turns?

Research Boost 2: Once the token is used, can I choose when to remove it? If not, can I choose it as a token to be moved if I run out of other tokens?

Donated Flavor Question: If I don't have enough tokens to be put on the flavor dice I donate, what happens? Say I have one token left, and I roll my two flavor dice and my enemy (I mean fellow barrista) use both to make a featured blend, what then? (Assume two scenarious. 1) I don't want to move the second token and 2) I can not move the second token))

Also, do I have to roll none or all of my flavor dice? Or can I chose to roll say only one of my two flavor dice?

Thanks! Love the game. Missed my subway playing it at a cafe until 1am.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.