Sanan Mahmudov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear all,

I would like to tell you a little bit about us. I am running board game related pages on facebook (www.facebook.com/boardgamersbaku) and instagram (www.instagram.com/boardgamersbaku).

We are a community of players in Baku, Azerbaijan and we gather twice/three times a week in Baku and play different games. As you know, or even if you don't know, let me tell you that unfortunately there are no companies represented in Baku or no board game stores where players could buy and play board games. We have to order them and buy from internet and shipping costs make board games very luxury hobby for most of us.

When I started the project in the beginning of this year I wrote almost to most of companies and publishers and designers as well for supporting us by sending us games for a free. And I am really happy that there are lots of companies who supported us sending games.

I would like to thank Kosmos, Mosigra, Right Games, Knizia Games, Granna Poland, Arcane Wonders, Mindwarrior Games, Victory Point Games, Zoch for sending us games. Our community members appreciate your contribution for popularizing board game movement in Azerbaijan. We also looking forward for games from Arctic Union (they promised us to give games at Spiel'15), David Parlett (he promised to send his signed copies of games to us), Level 99, Treefrog Games, Iello, Feuerland Spiele. Thank you all for understanding us, supporting and contributing.

So I would like to ask companies, publishers, designers or geeks who can support us and give free games, or sell with really huge discount to write me here or PM. Please notice that you are contributing and supporting not me, but a big family of board game lovers.

P.S.
I will be this year in Essen from 7th and 11th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.