Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Bodah
United States
Cambridge
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My coworker and I have a small bit of table space (maybe 6 sq ft) between our desks. I was looking to get some ideas for games that we can play throughout the week that will fit on the space and work well without one person being there.

Games should:
- have a small footprint
- work well with two
- be easy enough to play without having to constantly ask rules questions (we're both still experienced players though)
- be relatively difficult to mess up (Eg not tons of little bits that are going to go everywhere if bumped)
- work well with async turns (shouldn't need both of us to be playing at the same time to take a turn)
- no dice rolling and preferably not a card game (don't want to worry about hands)

She brought in Equinox and I'm bringing Hive and Mr Jack Pocket. Any other ideas out there? Of course there's Chess but I'm trying to be more creative

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Similar to chess, I think any abstract would work well here, like Go or one of the GIPF games. Plus, they usually look nice and have a more "serious" look for the workplace
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Larsen
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arbos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
Siam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.