• (3) =
  • Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:35 pm
Sebastien Castano
France
Montpellier
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Arryn Move phase:

Littlefinger with everything to White harbour.

Next is Greyjoy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sdric
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb

Sam Tarly goes to sunspear with his NW recruit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Hernández
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Aeron witn the MaA to Winterfell and go back with one knight and one archer, leaving the MaA.
Theon with one Knight to Whiteharbour.
Theon wants to talk to littlefinger about the future of the North

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sdric
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
Whiteharbour is a coastal city that will be happy to celebrate the royal fleet.

The remaning question Littlefinger and Theon, who got the special treatment 1 and who got the special treatment 2 ?

@Jorah, In case of justice start with the ambush.

For the South...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Samberg
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Lord Mormont, we are approaching White Harbor. Our Scouts report that the Arryn troops are carousing in the city and Littlefinger is imposing on the hospitality of Lord Manderly together with his captains. There is a small host of Greyjoy troops encamped outside the walls. Prince Theon is there, apparently waiting to be admitted in.

He is no Prince, nor will he be. I don't know why the squids refused our offer of fealty, but I will soon have plenty if time to ask. Here is the plan:
The Tyrell spy in the castle will let Grey Worm, Daario and me inside through a postern gate. I know the place well enough from a visit a few years ago. It should not be hard to find Littlefinger and teach him what ut means to conspire against the South.
At the same time our good friend Mathos here will sneak into the Greyjoy camp, capture Theon and bring him back to us. If Lord Davos has not promised too much, all will be done ere dawn.

For the South, for Daenerys! (and for King Jorah)

Jorah with everyone to White Harbor by ship. Ambush on Theon, Assassin on Littlefinger, Jorah does the deed himself
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
Ok, phase 6 then.

Does Jorah Attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Samberg
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sdric
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb

Does Edmure pillage and besieged Eyrie ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools

Horrible news came with the raven... death... destruction... seems that the mad king genes are very much alive in his descendants...

Barbara is Grieving for his husband, an Edmure urgently requests control of the Eyrie for 1 turn to directly oversee the arrangements for Littlefinger Funeral...

Rumor has it that Lynn has gone incognito to the twins to personally give the bad news to barbara and serve her as a shoulder to cry in. Some say a new love is forming between these two...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sdric
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
M0ebius wrote:

Horrible news came with the raven... death... destruction... seems that the mad king genes are very much alive in his descendants...

Barbara is Grieving for his husband, an Edmure urgently requests control of the Eyrie for 1 turn to directly oversee the arrangements for Littlefinger Funeral...

Rumor has it that Lynn has gone incognito to the twins to personally give the bad news to barbara and serve her as a shoulder to cry in. Some say a new love is forming between these two...

I am not sure that you can take control of the Eyrie. My understanding of the rules as written is :
- Lyn can voluntary transfer control to Edmure during his movement phase.
- During battle (phase 6), you can transfer control of a village because you win the battle or negotiate control transfer as a truce negotiation. However to start a truce negotiation at least 1 rd of battle should be fought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
I read the rules, you are right sdric. I cannot get control on phase 6 unless there is a battle.

But on making a truce I think we should be able to truce even before the first battle roll is made, same with pre-strike.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sdric
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb

Dear Theon Greyjoy,

You threat to kill me in order to free you. If you kill me and Daenerys order Jorah to free Theon, Ser Davos will be elected Warden of the South and Lyn Corbay will be King.

If you kill me and Targaryen do not free Theon, Ser Davos will be elected Warden of the South and Jorah Mormont will be King and Melisandre will be Queen.

So Targaryen has no interest to free you even if you kill me. Even if I wanted it, I have no way to convince my dear wife to free you.

Your devoted Mace Tyrell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastien Castano
France
Montpellier
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Dear Greyjoys,

We are quite sure there will not be a Targaryen-Baratheon wedding, as the Dragon will be faithful to the flower who gave him assassin and ambush!
Dont be fooled by Mace words! He is responsible of the death of Littlefinger and the kidnapping of Theon Greyjoy! He is just trying to keep his head just to see a south warden crown on it!
Bring justice to both our houses, and keep the balance of the realm!
If you bring us Mace Tyrell's head, you'll be rewarded with 2GD at next income phase, or a secret passage to free Theon if we get one!

Lyn Corbray, Master of whisperers and Lord protector of the Vale

#MaceVStheMob ! ! !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ScalpHell
France
Lestrem
Hauts de France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sdric wrote:

Dear Theon Greyjoy,

You threat to kill me in order to free you. If you kill me and Daenerys order Jorah to free Theon, Ser Davos will be elected Warden of the South and Lyn Corbay will be King.

If you kill me and Targaryen do not free Theon, Ser Davos will be elected Warden of the South and Jorah Mormont will be King and Melisandre will be Queen.

So Targaryen has no interest to free you even if you kill me. Even if I wanted it, I have no way to convince my dear wife to free you.

Your devoted Mace Tyrell

I vote for the 2nd choice whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Hernández
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Gunzilla wrote:

Dear Greyjoys,

We are quite sure there will not be a Targaryen-Baratheon wedding, as the Dragon will be faithful to the flower who gave him assassin and ambush!
Dont be fooled by Mace words! He is responsible of the death of Littlefinger and the kidnapping of Theon Greyjoy! He is just trying to keep his head just to see a south warden crown on it!
If you bring us Mace Tyrell's head, you'll be rewarded with 2GD at next income phase, or a secret passage to free Theon if we get one!

#MaceVStheMob ! ! !
Dear Lyn
I am prety sure that the ambush was suplied for your dear neighbour in the south. And perhaps he will be the most beneficiary of this action.
Anyway i'll do what you say. I think that this is a good way to test the loyalty of our dear southerns.

Play an uprising on Mace

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ScalpHell
France
Lestrem
Hauts de France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

dear Greyjoy,
You're Right, it's not a secret that Baratheon House has help the dragon to make this ambush. I take my responsability in this plan.
You, Northerns have made plan without me and my neighbourg Tyrell have reacht out to me. The deal was fair.
I trust them, perhaps i'm wrong, but for 3gd more from the west ally (egal to all the ransom so), i will try to calm this uprising...

Sir stannis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastien Castano
France
Montpellier
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no coin available in the realm right now that could be used to calm the revolt. Also stannis is no sc member so he cant do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ScalpHell
France
Lestrem
Hauts de France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sdric
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
chernanx wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:

Dear Greyjoys,

#MaceVStheMob ! ! !
Dear Lyn
I am prety sure that the ambush was suplied for your dear neighbour in the south. And perhaps he will be the most beneficiary of this action.
Anyway i'll do what you say. I think that this is a good way to test the loyalty of our dear southerns.

Play an uprising on Mace

Dear Theon Greyjoy,

So I will pay for an ambush provide by Baratheon. So you really prefer a Baratheon-Targaryen alliance with me assuring the power balance in the south with my 3 village, 2 GD army and my coward NW brother.

You work well for the balance in the reals. A Tyrell-Targaryen alliance is well more balanced with Baratheon as a counterpower 5 village, 3 Noble including a shadow/master of ship 10 GD army:

Targaryen will marry with Baratheon and will not free Theon. Daenerys own a warden and a ransom to Stannis.

A Baratheon-Targaryen alliance could have the Kind and the Hand of King.
A Tyrell-Targaryen allaince can only have the King title.

So I ask you one last time, to not play this uprising.

Your devoted Mace Tyrell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sdric
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
New turn

Any wedding ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
Barbara asks lynn for marriage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sdric
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
News form the wall

1d6 = (4) = 4 & d3 = (1) = 1

4 Wildling in the Fist of Men.

Next turn
33% of an attack trigger in the Shadow Tower.
and 5.5% an attack trigger in the Eastwatch.
Mance Rayder will not be there as Fall is not coming yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 806073. sdric
  • 1d6 =
  • (4) =
  • Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:49 pm
  • [+]
  • 806074. sdric
  • d3 =
  • (1) =
  • Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:49 pm
Sdric
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb

Wedding
still need to be announced

Lord Commander :
No election

Warden of the south
Targaryen : 4 votes
Baratheon : 4 votes
Arryn : 3 votes
Tyrell : 4 votes

Unless Theon is released, I guess Ser Davos will be elected

Hand of the King
Targaryen : 1 vote
Arryn : 1 vote

Unless Theon is released, I guess No Hand of the King this turn

King
Targaryen : 1 votes
Arryn : 2 votes
Baratheon : 1 vote (+1 if ser Davos is elected)

I guess Jorah Mormont will be elected

You can already spoil your card draw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
How many and which cards(counting hands plus deck of course) are left in each deck sdric?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8  Next »  [16] |