Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is totally independent of language. Only the rulebook and player assistant card use language and you don't really need them after one or two sessions. So, you can buy any edition if the English one is not available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Hersey
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Esvath wrote:
The game is totally independent of language. Only the rulebook and player assistant card use language and you don't really need them after one or two sessions. So, you can buy any edition if the English one is not available.

That's great news. I just saw talks of the reprint and that Anerica was a while behind the reprint release in Germany

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Jonathan68 wrote:
I just saw talks of the reprint and that Anerica was a while behind the reprint release in Germany

The problem is one of logistics. Shipping to the states and afterwards to the distributors located all over the country

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy from Amazon.de a while back and had it to my house in about a week for less than $45 USD total. The English rules and quick reference cards files are readily available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
great scott!! I found it available to pre-order on boardgamebliss earlier today as FYI

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.