[1]  Prev «  8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12  | 

Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: EftAiOS PBF#1 - Galilei - Round 6 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Rinaldi
Italy
flag msg tools
Microbadge: EndMicrobadge: Venus - home of giant volcanoes, acid rain, permanent bad weather and massive global warmingMicrobadge: Mars - the red planet and next stop for humankind
"As the stress builds up, it becomes an unbearable suffering for body and mind.
Abandoned and lost in paranoid dreams, crouched in a corner, still techically alive but not responding to any external stimuli, death will come slow. It definitely will, but the nightmares in which the mind imprisoned itself will last forever for these poor souls."

It's been fun anyway. I hope I didn't annoy too much with my flavor-text posts, I tried and kept it sporadic for that reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Microbadge: Steven Universe fan - GarnetMicrobadge: Doctor Who fanMicrobadge: Praise Beebo!Microbadge: Two Rooms and a Boom - Blue TeamMicrobadge: Anyone can be a werewolf!
neuzd, I loved your flavor. =)

Here's my doc. At some point near the end, I got lazy about updating my map, so it's not up to date, but it's fairly recent. The chart at the top should be up to date.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e_8H22cDB20RClQ3eOLV...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghislain LEVEQUE
France
flag msg tools
Microbadge: The 7th Continent fanMicrobadge: PnP / DIY fan Microbadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: I Pay it Forward FirstMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.
I was lost in that vast ship with nothing to eat :-) goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12  |