Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For 2 player it suggests that you skip C phase because it lasts way to long if you try which means that some routs won't get built. Therefore there would be no reason to set up some of the cargo cylinders. On the western map it appears that there are 17 spots that won't need a cargo token. There appears to be 13 generic, 3 blue and 1 grey that won't be needed. I know that I am well over thinking this, but the question would be, how many tokens and what colors should I take out of the bag and put back into the box before I begin the set up. I am not good at Proportion math. I know I am a bit nuts gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nunn
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We explored this during development and players generally felt that it was better to have the extra variability than to extend setup time by removing bits from the bag.

If you're inclined to do so ayway, I would suggest removing 6 grey, 6 blue, 2 yellow and 1 red cargo marker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kgnunn wrote:
We explored this during development and players generally felt that it was better to have the extra variability than to extend setup time by removing bits from the bag.

If you're inclined to do so ayway, I would suggest removing 6 grey, 6 blue, 2 yellow and 1 red cargo marker.
Thanks Kevin, that was what I was looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.