1 Posts

Treasure Fleet» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Local Gaming Session rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Morgan
United States
flag msg tools
I saw this posted on a local gaming forum and thought I would pass it along...

(edit for spelling and grammer)

Three players played probably the most vicious game of Treasure Fleet I've ever seen played.

It began in the second sailing when the first cursed ship was turned up. The next card, from the dummy deck, was the boarding party. This was immediately played on one of the valid ships, therefore limiting ship choices to two. The sailing ended with the dummy's storm card keeping the cursed ship in play; only one ship was taken during this sailing.

It would turn out to be the second to last ship captured in the game, and the ship that would give the win to our dark horse player once again. The cursed ship lasted two more rounds, to be joined by it's brother in the final round. Canon fire and boarding parties were launched, but the Spanish Crown truly won the day, as far, far too many ships sailed away safely. Even the Governor escaped.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.