Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have replaced the cards per the instructions and do we just throw away the replaced cards? Just wanting to confirm, thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there is a use for them. I'm keeping mine in case I need to make replacements or want to proxy a card or make my own custom card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg Bauer
Germany
Münster
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryanmobile wrote:
I'm keeping mine in case I need to make replacements or want to proxy a card or make my own custom card.

Yeah, I keep mine, too, because some of them (for example Scope, ACOG, Red Dot and other equipments) can still function as additional equipment for more soldiers, too. It helps if you run two player soldiers that want the same equipment. Some of them just had fixed attachment lines due to the SMG trait, but kept the same values otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheGargoyle wrote:
Ryanmobile wrote:
I'm keeping mine in case I need to make replacements or want to proxy a card or make my own custom card.

Yeah, I keep mine, too, because some of them (for example Scope, ACOG, Red Dot and other equipments) can still function as additional equipment for more soldiers, too. It helps if you run two player soldiers that want the same equipment. Some of them just had fixed attachment lines due to the SMG trait, but kept the same values otherwise.

See I was thinking the same thing, I just didn't know if it would somehow throw the game out of balance doing that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone get a copy of 2 revised Scopes with the same number?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fryd Pickles wrote:

Yup, I did, and couldn't find a second copy of the original to replace, so I just removed the single original, and kept both revisions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Minnie Wimbles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Fryd Pickles wrote:

Only just got round to opening my Footlocker and I have two copies of 2-32a scope as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Webster
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Tech & BoardGaming Nerd
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed the same thing, but the PDF file with the card changes also has two scopes, so I assume it was intentional.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.