Campaign Commander Volume I: Roads to Stalingrad» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question on capturing enemy resources rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
charlie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great game,having a fun time with it ,but i'm unsure of how to apply rule 5.4.1:capture half of the enemy SP's- placing your own RP's and destroy the rest.

What do I do here? Do I immediately add the captured SP's to my available supply points on the current turn or are they available on the next turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gómez Relloso
Spain
Dobro (Los Altos)
Burgos
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You immediately replace half of the captured enemy RPs with your own ones. Notice that you capture RPs, not SPs! (You receive six SPs when you spend one RP).

You deploy your RPs in that same zone (eliminating the captured enemy ones), and you may immediately use them. BUT, as you may only spend one RP per turn (and you have already spent one to make actions), you must wait until your next turn to spend them.

Hope this helps.

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charlie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you,that does explain it.I was unsure because the rulebook says "you immediately capture half of the the SP's "

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gómez Relloso
Spain
Dobro (Los Altos)
Burgos
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cj48 wrote:
Thank you,that does explain it.I was unsure because the rulebook says "you immediately capture half of the the SP's "

I see. I have checked the Spanish version of the rules (the original one), and the text in the English version (SP instead of RP) must be an errata.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Ronco Poce
Spain
Sevilla
Sevilla
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gentilhombre wrote:
cj48 wrote:

I see. I have checked the Spanish version of the rules (the original one), and the text in the English version (SP instead of RP) must be an errata.

David

Sure, we are working on removing all them!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"To be honorable and just is our only defense against men without honor or justice." -Diogenes of Sinope
badge
The capital of New Hampshire is pronounced "Conquered." The people are called New Hamsters. They pronounce "aunt" to rhyme with "taunt."
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you never get to round up? It seems after capturing four Soviet single RPs in four turns I should have gotten a little *something* by now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.