Subject: Rerolls? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I think this is right but I want to check. Say I have 4 energy I can choose to retold 1 die 4 times, then I use a die to gain +4 energy and then retold another die 4 times? (We had this happen with 2-3 dice) just Want to make sure we're playing right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Zipprich
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You get one free reroll of any number of dice you have not yet activated on your turn. Thereafter, it costs you 1 energy to reroll any number of your unactivated dice, another 1 energy to reroll again.

Example: You choose reroll 4 dice for free and the result is unsatisfactory, so you choose to reroll 3 of them; this costs you 1 energy. Then you activate 2 and choose to reroll the last one; this costs you 1 more energy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What I'm asking is can I choose to activate a die to gain more energy to perform more rerolls

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Vanek
United States
Twinsburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how I read it, yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok that's how we played it, but we played that each die you want to reroll cost 1 energy (rather than any/all unactivated dice)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Vanek
United States
Twinsburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, should be 1 energy for a reroll of any/all dice, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, each point of energy allows you to reroll any number of unused dice at once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl B
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can absolutely activate an Energy die results to acquire more energy to add rerolls to that very same roll. As long as that Energy die is activated (committed) first.

You can reroll any number of non-activated dice once for free, and then for 1 energy every subsequent reroll that turn. Please note that you cannot reroll dice that have already been activated, so you can't reroll that Energy die you used to get more energy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.