Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What do I do if I get hit and now need to move a tile, but there are no tiles to move to? This came up when in adventure 1 I found a new tile from the first in my first turn and got hit by a water cultist but was still on the first tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
peter cooman
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You move to the tile where you found the water cultist?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
gf_ripper wrote:
What do I do if I get hit and now need to move a tile, but there are no tiles to move to? This came up when in adventure 1 I found a new tile from the first in my first turn and got hit by a water cultist but was still on the first tile.

The Start tile is in fact two tiles so you could simply move to the other half of the Start tile. And what's wrong with moving onto the tile you just turned over, the one where the Water Cultist came from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The start tile in the scenario was the massacre room, so it is only one tile. Goodv point on the tile with the water cultist for some reason I thought it was move back only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
peter cooman
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope you can go any tile, you can just put your hero next to the unexplored edge too, so you don't need to move next turn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.