Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabiano Saccol
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I like it. The main problems IMHO, are:

- Lara Starting Sanity and Stamina Should be 4,6 becusa lara is more Physical inclined
- The Special Hability should be something like more money, or reroll one skill (speed and Sneak, maybe), because she´s damn lucky on these stats AND she´s filthy rich

The only thing that makes me sad is that se get all .45 in the game. You cant play her and the detective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Shadows of Kilforth - March 2019 Kickstarter
badge
Shadows of Kilforth - March 2019 Kickstarter
mbmbmbmbmb
Good points, well made, maybe she should have 6 Stamina. I just thought she was pretty good at keeping it together mentally too?

I figured she wouldn't have as easy access to her cash since it's mostly been left in the future and as for her ability, it just seemed to be the most appropriate out of those available. Am thinking of maybe changing it to some kind of acrobatic skill, just trying to work out how that would fit into the game though.

Regarding Joe the Private Eye - you could give him a .38 revolver instead and/or just remember what the stats are for a .45 automatic. I'm certain whoever is playing Lara will be happy to remind you . . .

Thanks for your input, mate!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.