Lawrence Wang
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Procurer of rare and exclusive titles.
badge
I'm blue daba dee daba die daba deeeeeee daba die
mbmbmbmbmb
I have pledged $220 for all the expansion addons but in the pledge manager, only the $100 reward is selected. There is no other reward options. Do I understand correctly that the other reward options would come to the pledge manager at a later date once the campaign has ended?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds exactly correct.

Basically CMON opens up a little store and your KS pledge carries over as credit, and then you pick the exact items you want.

And pay the shipping. So much shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Wang
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Procurer of rare and exclusive titles.
badge
I'm blue daba dee daba die daba deeeeeee daba die
mbmbmbmbmb
Not looking forward to the extra shipping costs. I think I may have gone over my budget on this spurge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I'm going to be using the PM as a way to pay the KS in 2 instalments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Robinson
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Armageddon update it says to just add the cost of any add ons to your 100 dollar pledge and then it will be determined what add ons you want after the campaign ends.

You could also wait. I added mine into my pledge to help get that number higher for stretch goals!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
BathTubNZ wrote:
That sounds exactly correct.

Basically CMON opens up a little store and your KS pledge carries over as credit, and then you pick the exact items you want.

This is all true and accurate. Additionally, you will have the option to add more funds at that time if there is anything extra you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Sullivan
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At first I balked at how shipping was after the fact, but now with SO MANY addons, I can see how there is no one size fits all, and it depends on how much you order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Trezise
United Kingdom
Rugby
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've put in $140 - but when the pledge manager comes I can add extra in there to get the team boxes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
AdeptusAce wrote:
I've put in $140 - but when the pledge manager comes I can add extra in there to get the team boxes

If this is a question, the answer is yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Roberts
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always add more cash to get more add-ons, but it is a challenge to go down. So go as low as you can (bearing in mind the push for stretch goals, of course) with the idea that you can bump it up later. You don't want to overcommit and resent having spent more than you would have liked. Surefire way to be disappointed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lilbandit74 wrote:
So go as low as you can (bearing in mind the push for stretch goals, of course)

The flip side is, if you put in what you can actually afford now, you don't have to worry about an extra expense later. I'm always happiest when I can pledge for everything I want now so I don't have to worry about planning for future spending on the same project.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaster Mereel
United States
St. Louis
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This seems as good a place as any to ask this very basic question.

I have been watching this one intently but two previous KS have cleaned my clock at the moment. This is the first KS where I am not sure if I can pay for everything up front.

If I wanted to pledge a buck to get in to the PM do I select the 'No Reward' option? I just want to make sure that I still get in the PM if I pick that.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
excalibrax wrote:
At first I balked at how shipping was after the fact, but now with SO MANY addons, I can see how there is no one size fits all, and it depends on how much you order.

You can always order only add-on that include or are KS exclusive add-ons: Apocalypse, Men of FAITH, etc.. Wait for the rest at the OLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaster Mereel wrote:
If I wanted to pledge a buck to get in to the PM do I select the 'No Reward' option? I just want to make sure that I still get in the PM if I pick that.

Yes that will work. It says so near the bottom of the main page of the Kickstarter campaign and is standard for CMON.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaster Mereel
United States
St. Louis
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
Jaster Mereel wrote:

Yes that will work. It says so near the bottom of the main page of the Kickstarter campaign and is standard for CMON.

Thanks, I just was a bit unsure about the 'no reward' title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
United States
Forest Hill
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, this is my first one as well! So I can keep my pledge of $100 and then I can choose to buy the add ones after the KS has ended? Because they send out a "order guide" of sorts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Goemon12677 wrote:
Ok, this is my first one as well! So I can keep my pledge of $100 and then I can choose to buy the add ones after the KS has ended? Because they send out a "order guide" of sorts?

Yes, it's the pledgemanager when they sort out what you actually want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
United States
Forest Hill
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
flag msg tools
Another question.

Do I have to add shipping to my pledge? Like if I want base game plus apocalypse expansion. Would I just pledge $140? Or $155, for some shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do not add shipping. The final shipping total will be assessed when you finalize your pledge through the pledge manager and you should pay for it at that time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YourHero wrote:
Another question.

Do I have to add shipping to my pledge? Like if I want base game plus apocalypse expansion. Would I just pledge $140? Or $155, for some shipping?

Do not add shipping now. That will be calculated during the pledge manager. Those numbers you see at the campaign description are only estimates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They also don't want you to add shipping on it because then KS takes their cut from it too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R.P. Kraul
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
BathTubNZ wrote:

Based on the number of SGs unlocked, should one expect to pay significantly more shipping than CMON estimates? Just for the base, five sins are unlocked, so I would assume five additional boxes--maybe more.

The original estimate was $10-$15 to most US cities, but what's a reasonable expectation? $30? More?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The base pledge is now around 7 boxes, it could be a fair chunk more. Plus the postage rates always swings wildly depending on your location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would expect around double shipping charges.

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.