Colt Express» Forums » Variants

Subject: Anyone care to speculate as to the backgrounds of the Outlaws? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Davenport
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Would anyone care to speculate as to the backgrounds of the various Outlaws?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman F
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can only glean what we see in the video.

Cheyenne has had a rough life as a native and eventually turned to crime.

Django is obviously a marksman, perhaps he fought in the Civil War, before turning to crime.

Ghost looks like a career criminal, probably started picking pockets at a young age.

Doc reminds me of Maverick, a card player and gambler type who's trying to get in on a train robbery, not usually his type of scene but he's a smart guy who's always a step ahead.

Belle reminds me of Annabelle from Maverick and might even be based off her -- a slippery shyster who uses her good looks to distract from her devious purposes. Like Ghost, her life of crime probably started at a young age.

Tuco looks like he's actually part of the train crew, almost "riding shotgun" to thwart bandits. Maybe he was, but he's one of them now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marinella Ludonaute
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
At Ludonaute, we do care. We start to know the Outlaws quite well now and they are really interesting people. You will probably meet them one day as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davenport
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I have heard of the newest Outlaw in the group: Mei. What do you think her background is? Is she an agent of a local Tong or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.