Subject: World Achievement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patar Absurdus the Shananigator
United States
Carrollton
TX
flag msg tools
"what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.
badge
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any chance the World achievement will be made easier? Perhaps it is supposed to be really hard to get but I think I have only seen 12 clocks on one persons board a few times. I honestly only remember once.

Perhaps it is supposed to be crazy hard to get but I would love to see it dropped down to 10 or perhaps 11 clocks to make it a tad more likely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Kruczek
Poland
Legnica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Redward wrote:
Is there any chance the World achievement will be made easier? Perhaps it is supposed to be really hard to get but I think I have only seen 12 clocks on one persons board a few times. I honestly only remember once.

Perhaps it is supposed to be crazy hard to get but I would love to see it dropped down to 10 or perhaps 11 clocks to make it a tad more likely.

And you want in this way make Translation even less useful?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Carrollton
TX
flag msg tools
"what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.
badge
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
mbmbmbmbmb
rafal100 wrote:
Redward wrote:

And you want in this way make Translation even less useful?

I don't think that is a very valid point. If I have Translation and it is possible to use it to get World then I will. If I have a chance to get enough clocks on my board to get it later I will try that. If one person is trying to get it via clocks at the same time that someone is trying to get it via Translation then I guess making this change would give an edge to the one going for clocks but so what? That is such a weird case.

Am I missing something? I don't see how this change would impact how I value Translation as a card. This game is tactical and those two paths to getting World are so far apart that they really don't impact each other in a meaningful way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
World isn't changing, no.

It isn't frequently acquired, but I've definitely seen it taken more than a few times!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Carrollton
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
angelkurisu wrote:
World isn't changing, no.

It isn't frequently acquired, but I've definitely seen it taken more than a few times!

Fair enough. Thanks for the quick response!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
When I see World happen, it's usually up-splays and some of the age 8/9/10 cards that meld + dogma chaining into a bunch of Efficiency cards. I have seen it post-changes though, yes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.