Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michail Giannis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope that this game will be as difficult as Galaxy Defenders. I think GS was on mark on terms of difficately and you had to really co operate with your team members in order to take down, even one enemy.

Also GD was a really good TACTICAL game and i hope for SS to be one such.
I know that usually fantasy themes and games like Descent go for a more hack n slash type but i would like to see this one stand out as something completely different.

I have high hopes from Ares Games and Goblin Project to do a really unique game.

It's cool all the new fancy weapons and powers but what I would like was at the end of a game to have a beautiful story to tell (campaign) due to my tactics and coordination with my mates and not so much as luck or overpowering the enemies in terms of level...

Yes i even want goblins to be as hard to be killed as the critters in GD. Basically i want GD in a fantasy theme.

But this is what i want and what i think would make this game one of a kind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kartzinel
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you seen the playthrough that Ricky Royal did videos for on youtube? Even the basic gremlins look like they are putting out some pretty nasty damage, I think it's definitely going to be pretty tough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baramon
msg tools
actually videos just shown more preparation than actual gameplay it was like half of one turn or so, i hope 3rd part would be more active. Come on Ricky we want some gremlin blood spilled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Steuperaert
Belgium
Desselgem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wished I did not spend hundreds of dollars on galaxy defenders and instead got this.

Always seem to like fantasy better then space with a few exceptions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michail Giannis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Even the basic gremlins look like they are putting out some pretty nasty damage, I think it's definitely going to be pretty tough.

Yes i have seen the video.

Also my main fear in those games in what happens when you level up or you get the better weapon.

It's one thing to just give me more (combat or otherwise) options or a slightly boost to my already abilities and another to make me a superhuman kill machine.

"Hey look i found the Holy Super Void Destroyer Sword now we can clean the whole level without a sweat. Yeah let's jump right onto this pile of 11 goblins their weapons can even get through me" type of thing.

In SG when you finally got the advanced weapon sometimes you only got one more die and not a weapon with infinite ammo or blast or i don't know what more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baramon
msg tools
well from what we seen in videos skill have Cooldowns and higher skill level bigger the cooldown so unless they screw thing big time this game going to have it's rightful place near my war of the ring and battle of five armies big boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.