Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Sweet
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My son and I are going to run a Heroscape game at a small convention and I was wondering if anyone had a map/scenario already done for what we are looking for:

4 master sets
3 Forgotten road sets
2 castle sets
2 lava sets
2 snow sets

2 of every expansion till wave 5 (so all the extra 1 & 2 pieces)

I'm looking for something that has that WOW! look to it, but can be played in a free-for-all format for up to 6 players.

Any ideas

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ask these guys: www.heroscapers.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Sweet
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BoB3K wrote:
Ask these guys: www.heroscapers.com

Also posted over there at the same time. Was hoping to see what the BGGers had to say also!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I have ran Heroscape demos at a Gen Con and some smaller cons, as well as some games days.

I recommend building something large and very eye catching, but then running the demos on smaller sections of the board with armies not over 300 points and not more than 3 or 4 players. It makes the demos go much quicker and easier. When you have 6 new people there can be some major negative non play time waiting for your turn to come around.

That is just my 2 cents though. Let me know what you end up doing and how it goes. I am planning another demo at a games day and tournament for some time in March.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.